The Problems we face aren't Democrat or Republican - both parties have let us down. We need to put politics aside and take action. That's what I'll do
It's time we make the 71st district "safe again"
Are we better off today than we were 10 years ago?
- One study shows Johnstown ranked as the 2nd poorest city in Pennsylvania
- Home values are $42,400 - the 3rd worst in the state
- Unemployment rate of 15.7% - 5th worst in the state
- Average income is $24,075 - as a combined income, that is poverty level
- 12% decreases in population over the past 10 years